In 2020 the fees for South African students and students from SADC countries are:
- LLM or MPhil by dissertation: R17 680
- PhD or LLD: R21 410.
International Students from pay an additional annual fee of R4 000. It is important to note that:
- fees are payable in full, prior to registration
- these sums do not include residence fees
- late registration is subject to a penalty of R2 000
- the amount of fees payable is not fixed at the date of registration for the period of the entire programme
- fees are subject to annual increases, usually by approximately 10%; potential candidates should therefore consult the fee structure applicable to each new calendar year.
For further information, consult the UCT Fees Office.