Every year the Faculty of Law produces a Student Handbook. It contains the following information of vital relevance to current and prospective postgraduate students including:
- General Information on the Faculty of Law
- Departments in the Faculty
- Research Institutes and Units in the Faculty
- Rules and Requirements for Admission to and the Award of LLM, MPhil and PGDips.
- Rules and Requirements for the Specialist Postgraduate Programmes
- Course Outlines for all Postgraduate Courses
- Specific Information for Exchange and International Students
- Available Scholarships and Prizes.
A copy of the latest Faculty Handbook can be downloaded here.